Four Points by Sheraton Brussels answers your questions
Are there any parking facilities at Four Points by Sheraton Brussels?
Four Points Brussels offers to its guests a self parking garage for 16 euros a day.
How can I book some meeting space at Four Points by Sheraton Brussels?
- Our hotel provides you with a meeting space of 800 square feet for up to 100 guests.
- To make an reservation for your meeting contact our Conventions Department at +32 2 224 39 30 or click here to contact us by email.
How Four Points by Sheraton Brussels can be reached?
- By car: To reach Four Points by Sheraton Brussels follow Avneue Louise. Turn left into Rue Lesbroussart. Take the first junction to the left into Rue Paul Spaak. the hotel will be on your left side. You need more informations? Have a look at our access instructions.
- By bus: take bus 12 or 21 at Zaventem International Aiport to Place Luxembourg. From there take bus 54 and stop at Lesbroussarts. The hotel is a 2 minute walk.
- By train: From Zaventem International Airport, take the train from airport level -1 towards Brussels Central Station or Brussels Midi Station.
For more information, click here
Is there any possibility to dine at Four Points by Sheraton Brussels?
La Fourchette offers you a tasty breakfast. For lunch and dinner enjoy there the Best Brews SM programm, with its selection of local, regional and imported beers. Our Chef de cuisine will be delighted to cook you an authentic 100% Belgian menu.
How can I pay a stay at the Four Points by Sheraton Brussels for a third person ?
To pay for or gift a third person with a stay at the Four Points by Sheraton Brussels, please use our credit card form available for download here. This form can only be sent by fax. Please note that you will need the guest's full name and reservation confirmation.
When to check-in and check-out at Four Points by Sheraton Brussels?
Check-In: At Four Points by Sheraton Brussels you may check-in from 03:00 PM. We cannot guarantee availability in our rooms should you arrive before this time but we will do our best to shorten your wait. Check-Out: Please check-out before 12:00 PM. Late check-out is possible depending on availability and upon request. Let your luggage in secure with us while waiting your room to be ready or waiting for your departure.
May I bring my pet to the hotel?
Four Points by Brussels Schuman welcomes your animal friend staying with you in your guest room. Please consider that we charge an amount of 50 euros as cleaning package to your room rate. Furthermore we may not allow pets in the restaurant area.
Does Four Points by Sheraton Brussels give a hand to organize an activity, a city tour, book a transfer etc.?
Our Guest Service Agents will be delighted to assist you during your stay at the hotel concerning organisational things as well as recommendations.
Does Four Points by Sheraton Brussels feature a fitness area?
Yes, the hotel offers a fitness area with state-of-the-art equipment and a relaxing sauna to be enjoyed after a stressful day.
At Four Points by Sheraton Brussel do I have got internet in my room?
The hotel offers you free Internet in common areas. If you would like to have internet in your room this will be charged with 10 to 15 euros per day.
To whom can I adress to send my application?
Where can I do resevration and ask questions not answered above?
If you need further information do not hesitate to contact us at +32 2 645 6111 or by email.