Serving breakfast, lunch and dinner in a casual atmosphere, La Four'chette Restaurant will become your favorite breakfast spot. We believe in fresh and honest products, and offer seasonal and regional specialties year-round.
Four Points by Sheraton Brussels answers your questions
When to check-in and check-out at Four Points by Sheraton Brussels?
Check-In: At Four Points by Sheraton Brussels you may check-in from 3:00 pm. We cannot guarantee availability in our rooms should you arrive before this time but we will do our best to shorten your wait.
Check-Out: Please check-out before 12:00 pm. Late check-out is possible depending on availability and upon request.
Let your luggage in secure with us while waiting your room to be ready or waiting for your departure.
Are there any parking facilities at Four Points by Sheraton Brussels?
Four Points by Sheraton Brussels offers to its guests a self parking garage for 16€ a day.
How do you get to the Four Points by Sheraton Brussels?
- By car: To reach Four Points by Sheraton Brussels follow Avenue Louise. Turn left into Rue Lesbroussart. Take the first junction to the left into Rue Paul Spaak. the hotel will be on your left side. You need more informations? Have a look at our access instructions.
- By bus: Take bus 12 or 21 at Zaventem International Aiport to Place Luxembourg. From there take bus 54 and stop at Lesbroussarts. The hotel is at 2 minutes walk.
- By train: From Zaventem International Airport, take the train from airport level -1 towards Brussels Central Station or Brussels Midi Station.
For more information, click here
Do you offer an Internet access in my room?
Two types of Internet networks are available throughout the hotel:
- FREE – Four Points Internet: Free Internet, ideal for simple tasks online : emails, Google search, etc. Available for an unlimited time.
- PREMIUM – Four Points Internet: High-speed Internet, ideal for heavier loading tasks such as using Skype, Facetime, and loading big files. Available for 10€/24h.
Both options are valid and available for a maximum of three devices.
We offer, in all our rooms, Internet cable as well as Wifi connection for free.
To access one of our Internet networks, you just need to connect yourself with your name and room number!
Is there any possibility to dine at Four Points by Sheraton Brussels?
La Four'chette offers you a tasty breakfast. For lunch and dinner enjoy our Best Brews (SM) programme, with its selection of local, regional and imported beers. Our Chef will be delighted to cook you an authentic 100% Belge menu.
How can I book some meeting space at Four Points by Sheraton Brussels?
- Our hotel provides you with a meeting space of 800 square feet for up to 100 guests.
- To make a reservation for your meeting contact our Conventions Department at +32 2 224 39 30 or click here to contact us by email.
How can I pay a stay in advance for myself or for a third party at the Four Points by Sheraton Brussels ?
To pay a stay in advance (for yourself, for a third party or as a present) at the Four Points by Sheraton Brussels, please use our credit card form available for download here. This form can only be sent via fax to this number +32 2 224 37 77 and a maximum charges of €2,000 are allowed per credit card. Please note that the guest's full name and reservation number will be needed to complete the form.
Are pets allowed at the hotel?
Four Points by Sheraton Brussels welcomes your animal friend staying with you in your guest room. Please consider that we charge an amount of 50 euros as cleaning package to your room rate. However, we do not allow pets in the restaurant area.
Does Four Points by Sheraton Brussels give a hand to organize an activity, a city tour, book a transfer etc.?
Our Guest Service Agents will be delighted to assist you during your stay at the hotel concerning organisational things as well as recommendations.
Does Four Points by Sheraton Brussels feature a fitness area?
Yes, the hotel offers a fitness area with state-of-the-art equipment and a relaxing sauna to be enjoyed after a stressful day.
To which address can I send my application?
Where can I make a reservation and ask questions not mentioned above?
To make a reservation, do not hesitate to reach out to our reservations team:
by phone at +32 2 645 68 60 or by email.
For any stay related questions, do not hesitate to contact our guest service center:
by phone at +32 2 645 61 11 or by email (please mention the name of the hotel).
Our experienced team is at your disposal every day, from 7am to 11pm.